Time Flies. It Just Does...

New vistas and laptops. Things that are new are still connected to the past.  The perpetual pattern of life.

As I move my technical life from one body ( Good Ole Dell) to a new ( Hello, MAC) I crash into my blog page.  Hello there! Over a year since our last posting?!  Where indeed has the time gone....

So many changes. New adventures, friends and places. This Blue Globe continues to turn and with each turn, bring new sights and experiences.

It's November, again. My window on the world is blurred by raindrops. A winter wind cracks its icy fingers as it dresses in tattered leaves of red and gold.  The pine trees shake out their needles carpeting the ground for the burrowing squirrels.   I love the perpetual business of nature.

I leave you, my intrepid readers, with the promise of my resurrection!  Welcome back as I have now joined the Dark Side and am "Mac-ing"   Must admit, I do love the pretty lights on the keyboard!  Dell, RIP you did an amazing job in some very challenging places!

She's Baaaaaaack...... :) Ha, you just knew it would happen...

Comments