Coffee In Strange Lands

A week of exhausting madness, now I can sit down with my coffee and for a brief moment, stop thinking, planning and multi-tasking like an octopus.  I turn on the news radio this morning, and am bombarded with news of Libya. There is a brief flash on Japan and the reactor, then it is gone....Life is so much easier when we can forget.

On this journey of mine, I am crossing continents, meeting people, doing things I have never done before, never thought I could, or would do.  Through it all, I still remember.  As yet, I do not know what has a higher cost, forgetting, or, remembering.

Roads from the heart are full of stones, but some of them are unpolished diamonds.  We are told to live in the, Now. Each Now has a moment worth remembering. People, places, events.  My heart chooses to remember.
Japan, we remember you.  My dear friends, around the world, I remember you...Thank you for remembering me.

Comments