Dead Or Alive...

As noted by my select audience, there are two notable factors about me.  1- the perpetual question of "where the hell is she NOW" and 2- Is she Dead Or Alive.

Putting the second at rest, there is my hand waving, vague proof of life.   Have been amusing myself with bird-watching. A deliberate exercise designed to distract me from politics and thinking.  I made a supreme effort to join the Ignorance Is Bliss flock. 

Like my experiment with Line Dancing, the experiment was; "fecked" from the start.  Am bedeviled by the obvious.  Political prisms and opinionated "news". Is the Flock so easily distracted and be-dazzled?  Are they victims of Costco-itis?. Bigger, More and New.

What is this  Next/New Generation?  A Flock of  Twitterers  and Pokers who  Follow, or is there among them,    Eagles willing to fly...

The "pen is mightier than the sword" but behind every pen, there must be a Warrior.

Comments

  1. The "pen is mightier than the sword" but behind every pen, there must be a Warrior.

    My friend you have no idea how true a statement you've made. We the writers, artists, dreamers; we are the warriors because we dare to dream of a different world. A different reality.

    Unfortunately the newer generations have been numbed to imagination, creativity, and inspiration. They, the children of the future, have become the ignorant victims of this cause. They know not of the slavery they walk into blindly.

    I, sir, assure you that we, the valiant few, are reaching the younger generations in a way no one thought possible; by communicating with them and treating them like adults. We the valiant few listen to and care about their opinions. We help them grow.
    We dreamers have seen a new reality. We the Children of Light strive to attain enlightenment once thought to be a myth. It is the way things must be.

    A warrior understands why "Death is Light as a Feather, but Duty weighs Heavier than a Mountain".

    I assure you my friend. What I have posted is merely the tip of an iceberg with is me. I have started a war against the world. One not of violence, but of inspiration. I dedicate my life striving to do what some think is impossible.

    IF you like, I have proof of this statement


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Something to say?