What Happened to Fridays...

Woke up this morning by some brightly colored finches having a domestic. Not sure who ended up getting tossed from the nest, but sleep departed my pillow. Another week of burning out the brain cells on the whole Cisco vs Juniper computer issue at the office.  The advent of Friday, at last, was something to wake up for, brain Down Time...
Planned a walk in the sun, coffee at the cafe and an hour at the gym. Mornings are great. So full of possibility.I headed out the door with a spring in my step.
_____
It' Friday evening now. Checking my morning list of Plans.  Zip. The sun, in typical Munich style, took off without an apology, leaving cold grey behind.  My usual cafe was closed, early Easter holiday and I missed my usual gym session as Cisco vs Juniper hit again and I spent the day in lock-down with un-speakable computer analogies and verbiage. You think Legalize is bad, try Computerize...am short-circuiting...

To top it off, had a quick review of the German news  and found that it is now legal for the police to racially profile us on the streets.  As the famed Blond-Blue Eyed model is rare, even in the Land Of Superior Race, they are basing it all on skin color and language.  As a well tanned Auslander, I wonder what the future holds.... Administrative Court / Koblenz: today ruled (case no. 5 K 1026/11.KO)

Tomorrow I am going to........no, not going to plan anything.


Comments

  1. No cutting corners now, you need to add Avaya to the Cisco and Juniper mix.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Something to say?