Never mind the Cows, How About Those Bicycles!

Ha, I thought dodging cows, elephants and praying gurus' in the middle of the road was a challenge. This one puts "scooting" in India in the pale.  Don't step over the white line if you value your life and limbs!   Pedestrians beware, here, bikes rule the roost.  I quail before their determination and single-minded, full speed ahead ownership of the bike paths and roads.
I Want a Bike!  Oh, the irony. To be bike-less in the land of long flat endless Bike paths, footing it.  Life just Ain't Fair Folks!
My shopping saga continues to unfold, along with the crinkles in my much abused map. On the hunt for- yet again, the ever elusive Salt.  Echoes of India.  The mind boggles. Milk, I thought, took the cake at 5-6 varieties,  but Salt!   With dictionary in hand, and a mocking display of Ten, Count them again, yes TEN kinds of salt, I am peppered with angst. My American spirit is tempted to unscrew all the tops and thus end the mystery.  Noooo, I'll be good. Saltless, but good. Avoid temptation, have no desire to be turned into a Pillar of Salt by a passing shopper. Would no doubt be washed away in a sea of milk.
Ah, next item on the list....

Comments

  1. Love your writing! More Please! You are totally an amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your Blog and love it! Your funny and so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is the fishing then, has the bait been taken?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Something to say?